There are tons of low spirited bodies out there working 9-6 a day and sleeping at the night with an alarm set for waking up early at 6:00am.
Everyday tons out there dream of waking up early and wish to rush out for gym in order to get that skinny waist and ribbed chest. Alas! But the dream remains dream and the cycle of dreaming continues to flow till the date when the immunity system of the body starts to resist less, and the activeness you felt during 20’s turns into sugary memories.
What’s the way out? How can you find it easy to wake up every morning at 6:00 am and make it towards extensive workout that will keep you all day active and positive?
The first way out is to wake up early at all costs. You have to realize that you are falling towards aging with each day passing. This realization will make you beat your bed with a harsh good bye and a pleasant hello to your work out.
The second most crucial task is to stick to this plan. Music, the all-time healer is the way out. Here’s the list of top 15 ambitious and all time popular workout motivation songs that will boost your spirit to wake up early and head towards workout for that skinny and positively healthy body:
• Till I Collapse – Eminem
• Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
• Work Hustle, Kill – Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard
• Lose Yourself – Eminem
• Mama Said Knock You Out – LL Cool J
• No Matter What – T.I.
• It’s A Long Way to the Top – AC/DC
• Instant Karma! (We All Shine On)- John Lennon
• One More Rep- Austrian Death Machine
• Let’s Go – Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo
• Face the Pain – Stemm
• Hit ‘Em Up – Tupac –
• Gonna Fly Now (Rocky 1 Theme) – Bill Conti
• Good Feeling – Flo Rida
• Dear Future Husband- Meghan Trainor
Stay Tuned for More Motivation MVP Vitamins